Web analytics is the use of software to measure and analyze digital data, for example: how many visitors to a website, where they came from, how long they stayed, what pages they visited, and if they arrived by clicking a link or not.
Web analytics platforms allow companies to measure and benchmark site performance. These tools are invaluable in gauging how customers interact, how they respond to different marketing touch-points, and which messages get the most attention.
The Importance Of Web Analytics
Understanding your visitors and the most common paths to their purchase is crucial for growing your business. Website analytics can give you data about user behavior and purchase patterns, allowing you to make smarter decisions on product development and marketing.
How Do Web Analytics Work?
Analytics are used to track customers' visits to a website, as well as related websites. These analytics also show how visitors arrived at the site, and which keywords they were using to find it. This data can be used to improve the layout of websites, and help marketers understand how visitors interact with their content.
Looking To Upgrade Your Current Stack?
The #1 platform for delivering high-quality software releases, instantly.
All-In-One Product Growth
• Visual, Code-free A/B testing on web and mobile
• Both Client Side and Server Side Options
• Flexible API and SDK-free deployments
• Connected messaging features
Fastest & Most Reliable Feature Management System
• Edge deployment for sub 50ms response times
• Enterprise grade performance SLA
• 99.9% uptime guarantee
Personalization Across All Your Users
• Personalize every experiment and experience
• No audience reach limits
• No domain or sub-domain limits
• No user seat limits
Real-Time Slack Support
• Best in class service
• Responsive support and customer success team
• Training and onboarding
• Taplytics Growth Framework assessment
Full Suite of Seamless Integrations
• Google Analytics
• Adobe Analytics and more
Protect Customer Privacy
• Balance personalization & experimentation with customer data privacy
• EU Privacy Shield
• HIPAA compliant