Multiple regression analysis is a technique for testing a hypothesis in which multiple variables are modified. The goal of multiple regression analysis is to determine the combination of factors that are most associated with a desired outcome.
Websites and mobile apps need to be regularly updated with fresh new content. This requires websites and apps to use a multivariate testing system that will test multiple combinations of elements, like changing a picture and headline at the same time.
Value Of Multivariate Testing
Multivariate testing can be a helpful tool for those who want to eliminate unnecessary A/B testing. It eliminates the need to test multiple elements with the same goal, such as signups, clicks, and form completions, to get the best conversion rate.
Cons Of Multivariate Testing
The most challenging part of conducting multivariate tests is the traffic they require. Because of the many possible variations, the number of visitors needed to reach a meaningful result can quickly increase. Allocating traffic to each variation in a multivariate test reduces the number of visitors that can be assigned to each experiment. A/B tests only use 2 variations meaning they require less traffic, but when traffic is divided up into several more variations it requires more traffic to reach statistical significance.
Looking To Upgrade Your Current Stack?
The #1 platform for delivering high-quality software releases, instantly.
All-In-One Product Growth
• Visual, Code-free A/B testing on web and mobile
• Both Client Side and Server Side Options
• Flexible API and SDK-free deployments
• Connected messaging features
Fastest & Most Reliable Feature Management System
• Edge deployment for sub 50ms response times
• Enterprise grade performance SLA
• 99.9% uptime guarantee
Personalization Across All Your Users
• Personalize every experiment and experience
• No audience reach limits
• No domain or sub-domain limits
• No user seat limits
Real-Time Slack Support
• Best in class service
• Responsive support and customer success team
• Training and onboarding
• Taplytics Growth Framework assessment
Full Suite of Seamless Integrations
• Google Analytics
• Adobe Analytics and more
Protect Customer Privacy
• Balance personalization & experimentation with customer data privacy
• EU Privacy Shield
• HIPAA compliant