Lean Hypothesis Testing
Lean hypothesis testing is a method of rapid testing and development that’s designed to eliminate risk, increase speed of development, and increase product market fit. It’s an approach based on building and iterating on an MVP.
In lean product development, the MVP itself can be framed as a hypothesis. A well-designed hypothesis is an issue or pain point that has already been defined and broken down into three parts: the problem, the solution, and the result or goal that's being achieved by solving the issue.
Statistics & Hypothesis Testing
It is important to ensure that we have collected enough data and performed statistical analysis before drawing conclusions. Without performing statistical tests, it is possible to make a type 1 error and incorrectly conclude that there is no difference between a hypothesis and its null.
Looking To Upgrade Your Current Stack?
The #1 platform for delivering high-quality software releases, instantly.
All-In-One Product Growth
• Visual, Code-free A/B testing on web and mobile
• Both Client Side and Server Side Options
• Flexible API and SDK-free deployments
• Connected messaging features
Fastest & Most Reliable Feature Management System
• Edge deployment for sub 50ms response times
• Enterprise grade performance SLA
• 99.9% uptime guarantee
Personalization Across All Your Users
• Personalize every experiment and experience
• No audience reach limits
• No domain or sub-domain limits
• No user seat limits
Real-Time Slack Support
• Best in class service
• Responsive support and customer success team
• Training and onboarding
• Taplytics Growth Framework assessment
Full Suite of Seamless Integrations
• Google Analytics
• Adobe Analytics and more
Protect Customer Privacy
• Balance personalization & experimentation with customer data privacy
• EU Privacy Shield
• HIPAA compliant