Marketing automation is a term used to describe the replacement of tasks and processes with solutions that are both automated and perform repetitive actions. It is especially used when referring to email automation.
The Importance Of Marketing Automation
Personalized messages are essential for customer engagement. Marketing automation makes it easy to set-up and send targeted messages to your prospects (no matter how many there are) in a timely fashion, strengthening engagement.
Marketing automation is an excellent way to automate your marketing efforts, increasing lead generation. Not only will it increase leads, but it will decrease costs for your company.
Common Marketing Automation Features
Some common marketing automation features include campaign management and email marketing, content creation, registration forms, social media, CRM and lead nurturing.
Looking To Upgrade Your Current Stack?
The #1 platform for delivering high-quality software releases, instantly.
All-In-One Product Growth
• Visual, Code-free A/B testing on web and mobile
• Both Client Side and Server Side Options
• Flexible API and SDK-free deployments
• Connected messaging features
Fastest & Most Reliable Feature Management System
• Edge deployment for sub 50ms response times
• Enterprise grade performance SLA
• 99.9% uptime guarantee
Personalization Across All Your Users
• Personalize every experiment and experience
• No audience reach limits
• No domain or sub-domain limits
• No user seat limits
Real-Time Slack Support
• Best in class service
• Responsive support and customer success team
• Training and onboarding
• Taplytics Growth Framework assessment
Full Suite of Seamless Integrations
• Google Analytics
• Adobe Analytics and more
Protect Customer Privacy
• Balance personalization & experimentation with customer data privacy
• EU Privacy Shield
• HIPAA compliant