Content Management System
CMS stands for content management system. It is a web-based application that allows multiple authors to write, edit, and publish text, images, video, and other media to the web.
Benefits Of A Content Management System
One of the most distinguishing features of a Content Management System (CMS) is that it enables multiple users to contribute content and make changes. Because user interfaces are usually browser-based, a CMS can be accessed from anywhere by any number of users.
The content management system (CMS) allows non-technical people to easily create and manage their own web content. Content can be edited via a drag-and-drop interface with no coding or programming.
When a company uses a content management system to publish its pages, it reduces its reliance on front-end engineers to make changes to the website. It's quicker and easier to publish new content, so you have more time to focus on other aspects of your website, like UX, design, and marketing.
Looking To Upgrade Your Current Stack?
The #1 platform for delivering high-quality software releases, instantly.
All-In-One Product Growth
• Visual, Code-free A/B testing on web and mobile
• Both Client Side and Server Side Options
• Flexible API and SDK-free deployments
• Connected messaging features
Fastest & Most Reliable Feature Management System
• Edge deployment for sub 50ms response times
• Enterprise grade performance SLA
• 99.9% uptime guarantee
Personalization Across All Your Users
• Personalize every experiment and experience
• No audience reach limits
• No domain or sub-domain limits
• No user seat limits
Real-Time Slack Support
• Best in class service
• Responsive support and customer success team
• Training and onboarding
• Taplytics Growth Framework assessment
Full Suite of Seamless Integrations
• Google Analytics
• Adobe Analytics and more
Protect Customer Privacy
• Balance personalization & experimentation with customer data privacy
• EU Privacy Shield
• HIPAA compliant